How to Take Care of Your Candles
- To get the maximum performance from your candles, always burn the candle for a minimum of one hour (and no more than four hours) or until the wax pool reaches the edge of your candle jar.
- Trim the wick before every use to 1/4 inch
- Keep the candle away from flammable objects, children and pets
- Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time
- Do not extinguish the candle by blowing it out; use the provided lid instead
- Do not leave the candle unattended